Sunday 15 April 2012

Evaluation Part 1

Q1) IN WHAT WAYS DOES YOUR MEDIA PRODUCT USE, DEVELOP OR CHALLENGE FORMS AND CONVENTIONS OF REAL MEDIA PRODUCT?

Ans1) My media product which was a newspaper has various forms of conventions in it. On the first page it shows a Masthead ‘’palmers’’. My newspaper is based on the Royal Palm Golf And Country Club so I thought naming it palmers would be appropriate since I used it in the form of a logo so I placed it at the top of my newspaper  hence it’s the masthead of my newspaper.
Next to the masthead I placed a plug line which says ‘’ALL THAT HAPPENS’’. Below the masthead and the plug is the date line which shows the date address and the website of the newspaper.
Then I placed headline of one of my major news at the right side columns I have added kicker lines and cover lines.
On the second page I have at the top on the right hand side I placed the masthead and at the left side is the plug line. Then my main heading is placed and few pictures were placed along it then comes the news on the second half of the page again some of the headings are placed along with news and pictures which are related to the heading.
However I wanted to make my media product different from others so I worked a little on the arrangement of the context and the pictures. I added as much conventions as I could making my newspaper look different from the other broadsheet sized newspapers

No comments:

Post a Comment