Sunday 15 April 2012

Evaluation Part 4

Q4) HOW DID YOU USE NEW MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES IN THE CONSTRUCTION AND RESEARCH, PLANNING AND EVALUATION STAGES?

Ans4) RESEARCH:  for research I visited a lot of blogs of media studies. I even used ''Google'' for research on broadsheet newspapers.
PLANNING: For planning I used Adobe Photoshop I made layouts on it of both my pages and on Microsoft Word I arranged all my news that I collected so that I know how to rearrange it on the newspaper.
CONSTRUCTION: For the construction of my newspaper I used Adobe Photoshop. In Adobe Photoshop I used pen tool, cropping tool, brushes, etc. While making my newspaper I learned a lot about Photoshop how to treat your pictures and how to construct a proper newspaper on the Photoshop and for my poster I used Adobe Photoshop again but for the construction of my radio advert I used Zulu DJ Software it taught me how to mix the music and the sounds.
EVALUATION: For evaluation I used my blog. I have my own blog known as ''Shehzil's media studies blog'' I used it for the evaluation.
The experience of making a newspaper did teach me a lot about new media technologies. I got to know a lot about newspaper which a normal person might not know. I also got to know about all the tools in the Adobe Photoshop and as it comes to the mixing of music and sounds I got aware of that too since my radio advert required a lot of mixing.

No comments:

Post a Comment