Sunday 29 April 2012

Evaluation Part 2

Q2) HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COMBINATION OF YOUR MAIN PRODUCT AND ANCILLARY TEXT?

Ans2) My ancillary text compliments my main product as my ancillary text which was a poster and a radio advert has things related to my newspaper.
My poster has a picture of both the pages of my newspaper it was made on the Abode Photoshop. Secondly the radio advert I made has a script which was related to my newspaper. It shows that there was a concert in Royal Palm and two friends are talking about it one of them attended the show/concert and one couldn't go so the who did attend the show tell the other one that it was great and she shows a small clip of the concert and the one who couldn't go tells how bad she feels and she missed everything and her friend consoles her by giving her the news that Royal Palm is starting its very own newspaper which will be covering all the events and things happening in Royal Palm. so that is how both my ancillary text combines with my newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment